Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

A new year...

No, it is not January. Technically a new year has not begun.

However, today is my birthday. (!) And, working with college students means that the year starts with classes in August. So in a very real sense, today does mark a new year for me.

I have stayed off of the blogging bandwagon for quite awhile, but in thinking about the upcoming year and the [planned & unplanned] changes it will bring, I thought it was time. Time to start recording my thoughts in this way. Time to make some commitments and have some accountability. Time to share my life with y'all.

So bear with me as I figure this thing out. Suggestions/comments are appreciated :)

3 comments:

  1. I read like a million blogs, so I'll add yours to my list =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did i not know that you had a blog?! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I haven't been doing it for very long so you're not that behind ;)

    ReplyDelete