Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Sometimes you forget to blog for a month...

Welp... it's August now.

How'd that happen?

July was full of travel and family and exciting things, which was awesome. But now I am happy to say that I am staying put in Columbia for awhile. And that Drew will be here for good tomorrow. AND that I've found a full-time job here as a receptionist at a law firm. Boom! I'm so glad to be done with the application/interview process. Definitely not my favorite thing. It is weird/intimidating to be the new girl at the office, but everyone is really nice, and I think that I'll be able to enjoy myself.

August means the start of classes, and we will for sure be missing our Dukies, but I'm excited for the official start to our Lutheran year and all of the craziness that involves. We've met some great people here and I'm excited about the community we will form while we are here. And as fast as this summer has gone by, I know that the spring and all the changes that come with that will be here in a flash.

But as for the lost month, I still can't believe it's over. Our nephew was baptized, Brother Bear got MARRIED! I got to spend a night at Camp Findley, and see a lot of family. It was an exhausting and amazing couple of weeks. Of course the camera got left in Drew's car, which is why I haven't posted any pictures yet (sorry Mom!) but in the meantime, I do have this one :)

My baby cousin is cuter than yours :P


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment