Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Is it still January?

Seriously... this has been the longest month ever.

I think the combination of getting back into the swing of things after the holidays, the [mostly] cold weather, and me down to working only one job again (which is not something to complain about, just a fact) has made the last few weeks absolutely drag on. I've been really distracted at work, though surprisingly productive at home, but some days I just don't know what to do with myself.

I'm in this weird place of wanting/needing to look for something else to fill my time here (preferably something that pays) but knowing that we're going to be leaving Durham this summer so I'm not sure what I should jump into. So as I keep looking, while working and filling my time with more housework than I've ever done in my married life, I've just felt kind of blah.

So, if you're sharing my January blahs, here are some fun things to distract you.



Source: 9gag.com via Michelle on Pinterest




Source: 9gag.com via Michelle on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Michelle on Pinterest


















And last, but certainly not least...



:)

1 comment:

  1. These are all hilarious. Thank you for that :)

    Also, you should make something! Get all crafty from your Pinterest boards. Get good at making something and open an Etsy shop! Making things always makes me feel more accomplished.

    Or if you don't want to do that, you could do my homework for me.

    ReplyDelete