Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Prayers, Please

Hello friends -

If you've read some of my earlier posts, you know that I'm working a part-time job right now that is causing me a lot of stress and anxiety. I've been trying to find something to replace it for awhile now, and finally thought I had something lined up. But yesterday that job fell through. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sad about it.

Drew was gone so I called my mom. She let me cry and said she was sorry, and also reminded me that God still has something in store for me. I know that's true, but at that moment I was still pretty upset.

Once I got off the phone I got back on Craigslist to look at what jobs were listed, and I found an ad for a job that is exactly what I want to do. Seriously. This morning I called the woman to see if she was still accepting resumes. She said that she already has a lot of applicants to wade through, but that I could send her my information, so I did.

At this point I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm really hoping that this is the door God is opening as the other one was shut. So I'm coveting your prayers for this. That something about my resume would stick out to this woman and I would get an interview, or that another opportunity would come up. I guess mostly that I would still know that God is taking care of me through all of this and that He is going to provide. It's something that I know in my head but am struggling to remember in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. You're definitely in my prayers, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the exact same boat. It's so hard to really remember that God is taking care of us when things like this happen! It hurts. But I'm praying for you! I really hope it works out :)

    ReplyDelete